To laugh or to cry...

First Modi, then Brittan and EU and now trump...

I may just end up hating my inability to hate.

With each passing day,
with every passing second,
with every dying plant
and every extinct species
I wonder
shall I laugh
or shall I cry
As I slowly loose my sanity
as the world produces
proofs of dying humanity
do I laugh
or do I cry
I've decided
to let hope fly
for if I am to die
due to societies' insanities
I hardly have
a breath to waste
hardly a thought
to occupy negative space
No, I'm not advocating
positive vanities
I'm talking about the worlds realties
and if you wish
for your last mark
left as crazy destructive fantasies
I shall leave mine
fighting against your fatalities.

I have loved a world much worse, and love shall triumph over this ridiculous world.

Vigilance, honesty, a fight to sovereignty. Gur Tegh Bhadhar injured his shoulders in answer to a cry for help by someone who didn't even recognize him. My shoulder's haven't been injured yet, I can carry the baggage of our society for decades to come. Never have Sikhi been needed more and wanted less in the world.

Comments

  1. ਕੁਦਰਤ ਵਿਚ ਜੀਵਨ ਨੂੰ ਬਚਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰਦੀ ਇੱਕ ਕੁੜੀ ਦੀ ਮਨੁੱਖਤਾ ਨੂੰ ਦਹਾੜ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts