A Midnight Springs' Dream

So I have a few genres of dreams that all my dreams fall under and one of them is the Movie-ish dreams.
Tonight's dream started with me simply deciding to walk from collage to home, and as I usually (in reality) do, I got called out by these beautiful white lilies growing on almost the curb of this house. They asked me to them along so I picked 'em all up and as I get up to resume my walk; this lady (not really old but had a grandma-ish quality to her) comes out of the house, lilies where spilling out of and calls me. I get up and look at her. We start talking. I ask her if I could come by after spring and take out one of the bulbs to plant in my garden and she looks totally surprised that there would be an extra one I could take. I tell her all about how the bulbs multiply and offer to take 'em all out and plant them in a row all neat, if she likes.
She excepts the offer and asks me to accompany her. We go to this ware-house looking home that is literally next to where I live (in my dream) but it's contrasted by a huge garden and a pond. Overgrown and forgotten but still breathtakingly beautiful.  She asks me if I'd be willing to tend to this garden because as it turns out, she owns it. I say yea sure and hint that I'd like to live here and she should let me in return for tending to it. Now the structure is on the left front corner and as we are climbing the stairs to go look at the loft, a loud sound of a bike distracts us and we hide in a nook in stairs looking down in the storage cum garage area.
A man (very stereo-typical biker gang member look) parks his bike and opens a storage door (why does he has the key?)*. He's talking to someone over phone giving directions. A few minutes later the whole gang comes and starts taking out these amazing vintage fridges (yes fridges! I know!)* out to a truck. There are exactly six, all white. Difference style though. As they are loading them, the lady runs down the stairs and start yelling at him. He seems not at all bothered. I follow her and as a resolve make 'em come to an agreement about letting the bikers loan the fridges for some party they are having (why do you need six vintage fridges for a party?)*.
Since the lady was upset, I walk her back home and she invites me in. We are talking and as we go to her kitchen for refreshments, we see the same guy has broken in and is taking her china. She's angry, I'm annoyed. So much so that I start throwing the tea cups he was packing at him. Two other men (totally random)* knock on door and walk in. They happen to be my video teachers (only that I'm not a video student)* who somehow know what's going on and sympathize with her. And mention about their separation. I'm a bit lost, confused and surprised. There's still a tea cup in my hand I was about to throw at this man twice my size, might I add. I look at him and then at her, and as I look back and forth at them between all the looks passed between us some sort of communication and resolve happens. He walks over to her and apologizes. She forgives and tears up. I'm just standing there looking at all this transpire and as I blink, in that split second, somehow a baby has appeared in their arms.
So I woke up questioning where did the baby come from? And do I get to live in that house? 'Cause I really wanted too. And what happened to my lilies? I hope I got to put 'em in a vase.
But that's a glimpse to my dream - movie land for ya.

*I have this way of dreaming where I actually question thing that don't seem to fit in my dream while I'm dreaming. 

Comments

Popular Posts