Me and The Bees (as requested by Avnit)

There's beehive in my tiny little garden and although my landlady offered to get someone to remove it. I told her no, it's alright. They are good for the environment and I love 'em. 

Now my interaction with them is of daily bases. They generally get attracted by the lights and come inside when I get home. I kinda see it as a 'welcome home, we've been waiting for you.' But they sting they lamps and die. So, I tell them to stay out. Sometimes I actually have to pick 'em up and take them to roses just so they don't die.

Generally they seem to listen but what I most often seem to tell them is "I'm not a flower. My hair aren't petals. There is no nectar in my head." They seem to think I don't know what I am. And once, three got stuck in my hair. I guided two of them out from the web of my hair, but the third got scared and stung my scalp. I was alright of course. Just upset that the bee died.

I've always lived by the philosophy that nature doesn't hurt you if you don't hurt nature. Although doesn't mean some confusion doesn't happen every now and again. It's easy to love the pretty things, but like the very cliche statement, love isn't defined by if you like the good in someone, it's defined by if you not just tolerate, accept or ignore things you don't like but admire everything about them.

That is why, how and when, love inspires you. And that unconditional love is why nature inspires me.
   

Comments

Popular Posts