Healing

So you know that whole saying about you can't know what something or someone feels like unless you went through it yourself. Although true from a stand-point, I know for a fact it not always true. Best example I have is what I felt, thus wrote on partition of Punjab and when people who went through it, read it and said that is exactly how they felt. To be honest one of the highest compliments I could ever get on my poetry. And I'm telling you this because this one isn't about me. My heart is rather strong and also no one has the authority to crush it, 

This one came out of me watching Good Witch the hallmarks original. 

You stole my heart,
and tried  crushing it to dust
too bad you didn't realize,
it's made of flesh and blood.

It's not easy, but not impossible either; to feel what others are feeling. Even if you've never been in their circumstances. I think almost every Artist to some degree, has the capability to do so. And personally, I believe every soul is capable of creating art.  


Comments

Popular Posts