Beating Cold

Like all parents and good friends, mine too, worry more then needed when I get sick. Or at least they used too. It's taken over 2 decades with my parents and generally a few months with my friends, but I'm incredibly glad that we've all agreed: my health should be left to me.
For most of my life it's really taken variant amount of emotional blackmail to get me to go to doctor or take medication. As a kid I didn't mind at all. It just over the years, the present medication system, has just never worked for me. Also I don't always look sick or in pain, even if I am so the doctors never believed me until it was too late and they got lab reports. Really annoyed me. I've always know when I'm getting sick, so I always want to prevent getting sick. But reports don't tell you you're getting sick. They tell you when you get sick and in my specific case, when I'm at worst stage.
So, for my own sake and 'cause I love nature and old medication systems, over the years I've accumulated a lot of remedies. I still always am looking for more. But now, I can prevent most common illnesses, and not have to go to doctor or take any medication, not even a Tylenol or dayquil.
Like last night I started getting a cold and cough. I stayed warm, rested, did gargles, had karha three times, sipped honey a ginger, took steam and in less then 24 hours, I beat cold. Even antibiotics take 3 - 5 days. Not saying don't go to doctor or trust medication, simply saying be informed. No one can take better care of your health then you. If you take care and prevent getting sick, you won't have to go to doctors. Also, it's a lot cheaper on you wallet, life, family and body to stay healthy as opposed to get sick and then recover. 

Comments

Popular Posts