Extinction

Caught in our own web, as we are. 
Sometimes I honestly wonder if I'm the only person in the world who still replies to everything. In a world where communicating is so easy, most of us can't seem to communicate. No matter how close they may or may not be. I've observed that most of the time it not even that they don't want to, it's just no one knows how to anymore. Which to be honest, with the technology of this era is really ironic. 
My friends have often complained to me that I talk a lot, but what they fail to notice at most times is, around me they talk a lot too. No one is used to long meaningful conversations anymore. Someone else may be able to understand you seems an alien idea. In a world so connected we feel isolated. What a strange thing it really is! 
I'm baffled at this world. In process of making sharing easy, we've made loyalty disappeared. So now, even though every one can share, no one wants to share anything important. Why? It's to hard to trust and it takes a lot to live openly when it means literally everyone can look in. And because most of us are voyeurs, we expect others to be as well. 
The golden era of technology. Machines have already won, And we keep worrying artificial intelligence may be the end of humanity. How will robots be a threat to humanity, when it's already becoming extinct? 

Comments

Popular Posts