Idealism

It is said that with age you gain prospective, learn to live with the realities of life. Loose your patience on little matters and gain it in a way you at young age thought impossible. the biggest one to be patient and learn to live with the atrocities of the world. You loose your desire to fight and let go of you idealistic values bit by bit. So it is said.....

I've always been a great listener but I'm rather terrible at implementing things I disagree with. Somewhere somehow listening to all that most of us have already given in and consented to give in with age. I've never done thing age appropriately really and probably never will.
 As a baby I spent time playing with nature, snake, scorpions, butterflies, flowers, thorns, all of nature. As a toddler I cried to go out on my own and explore the town; and to go to school. As kid I spent majority of my time not playing with other kids but everyone's grandparents listening to there stories. As a child I spent little time in school or doing homework but a lot of it listening to political debates, classical music, arts, plays and reading history. Preteens I did read a lot and got into cooking and being a partial host. I loved inviting our family friends and preparing dinner but obviously with help and permission of my parents. Teens I spent trying to stand on my own to feet and by twenties I have more or less done that. I've spent over two decades being resilient to anything society has thrown at me. 

I have learnt to be more patient, and to live with the society. I haven't lost my idealism but given it purpose and prospective. I have changed, grown and will keep on evolving. But my evaluation will not be defined by what is said. It will always be defined by what is right, moral and ethical based on nature. I'm a naturalist to the core, which makes me an incredibly happy and strong Sikh with each passing moment. 

Comments

Popular Posts