Tears

Why always assume tears are unhappy. Tears are nothing but an excess of emotion. Too heavy for the eye's to contain. So, the simply spill down your cheeks. Now, if most world wants just be overflowing with sadness for no real reason, so be it. Not that there is huge amount of sadness in the world, but I find there to be at least an equal, if not more, love, compassion, hope, stupidity, anger, happiness, and a whole array of emotions. And excess of any one of those generates too many tears for my eyes to handle, so they happily spill. And at it's end, I'm left with contentment and bliss.

If I'm too take my parents word,
my tears as a kid mostly generated form
not being allowed to roam the streets by myself. 
Prelude to tears

Sometimes I wish
I was more musically inclined
So as to perhaps
write a prelude
to the tears
always dancing
in the corners of an eye
quivering they sometimes
lose control
leaving whispers
on the cheeks
Happy, glad, giddy n cheery
Gloomy, weepy, dingy n dreary
Angry, loving, regretful n doting
yet no-one can capture
and a few can feel
So I wish
I could give them tune
for no words would ever
suffice their proclaims
And may be then
the world could listen
to their silent emotions.

Comments

Popular Posts