March

I've loved March since I was a little kid running around in the gardens, although you'd still kinda find me, running around in gardens. It's my favorite month of the year, and there's a lot more to it than the simple fact that my birthday falls in March.

The entire garden of 'Jap - Ghar' blooms, there isn't a corner of it that's not oozing bliss. The scent in the breeze, the sweet warmth of sun, the chirping birds, bouncing grass-hoppers, web-weaving spiders, bursting cocoons, butterflies every where. You don't have to take my word for it, it's March, just go visit!

And when it comes to Birthday, its the month not only mine, but my sister and dad arrived on this earth in and also the month one of my best friends Ashley was born in. Now mine falls on 17th and because I happen to incredibly blessed which can also be considered lucky, my friend Timmar says, I'm part leprechaun.

March taught me aanad. And for that it will forever be my favorite month. So here's a bit of poem, that came to be in anticipation of march, that was sang to my garden from the comfort of my swing in my last spring spent at 'Jap - Ghar'. Because that year, in March, I was in Delano, where I was born.


bsMq ru`q

mdhoSIAW ny ^wmoSIAW ny
ijMdgI hY ijMdgwnIAW ny
nw fr hY, nw BY hY
sB Gr bxw rhy ny
ieh bsMq hY bhwr hY
gulSn-ey-gulzwr hY

ipAwr hY qkrwr nhIN
iekrwr hY ienkwr nhIN
sB ^uS ny
^uSIAW lutw rhy ny
ipAwr hY qy
sB irSqy bxw rhy ny

ieh kudrq hY ienswn nhIN
sB eImwndwr ny
qy koeI prvwh nhIN
drd vI A`j
KuSIAW mnw rhy ny
^wmoSIAW iv`c muskwn hY
sB l`ufIAW pw rhy ny

nw koeI soc ivcwr hY
bs smJ hY
qy rmz imlw rhy ny
sB gIq gw rhy ny


klIAW iKV rhIAW ny
Pu`l KyVy lutw rhy ny
iqqlIAW, BMvry, mDu m`KIAW
Pu`lW qy iek`Ty bYT
jSn mnw rhy ny
nw koeI qklI& hY
nw icVH hY
sB ^uSIAW vtw rhy ny

mihk hY cihk hY
Du`p qy CW vI
iek`Ty Aw jw rhy ny
qrMg hY qurMg hY
iek dUjy iv`c smw rhy ny

b`dl ny Es hY
sB mINh ’c nhw rhy ny
s`j rhy ny sMvr rhy ny
^ud nUM inKwr rhy ny

vih rhy ny AihswsW iv`c
isr& DoKy hI A`j
mwqm mnw rhy ny

nzwry ny ieSwry ny
sB luq& auTw rhy ny
ieh bsMq hY bhwr hY
gulSn-ey-gulzwr hY 

Comments

  1. March .............. Spring.............. Basant ............. jis da na koi ant.............! Reminds me a lot.............. Nirmal jal vaang vagdi rehan di ardaas naal...........!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts