The hardest thing I ever did.

I don't know for certain of course but I'm still incredibly sure that it probably took me a millionth of millisecond to fall in love with nature, when I was born. Falling in love honestly is terribly easy. Doesn't take much for me and yet, it took almost 22 years for me to fall in love with this world. It's today's worlds general view, that one can move on or even fall out of love. Now, I don't know for rest of you, but for me that's an impossibility. Which made falling in love with this world as is with all it's faults and virtues indefinably hard. For it is heaven and it is hell.


Nazi Detainees
Love (the cliche)

I was born in love with nature
how that's possible I'm not too sure
fell in love with my family
which is considered to be the norm
And as I grew
I loved more and more
music, food and talking
I fell in love with feelings
Sikhi and God
So much so in love
my only desire was
for world to create an opportunity
So I could be martyr like Chotte Sahibzade
But I guess waheguru decided
there was way more yet love
And thus my love grew
for knowledge, wisdom and childhood
I fell utterly in love with
that untainted innocence
one society so eagerly wants to rob
Delhi Nov 1984
thus for first time of my consciousness
there came a thing I didn't love
But nature is kind
showed me how to love
even this horrid society
For I fell in love with my ancestors
Past civilization
and that one dew drop
which constantly refuses to give in
and become part of the ugly pond
and urges the entire pond
to become like itself
And so I fell in love
somehow someway
with everything there is
kind, brave, beautiful
mean, coward and hideous
Why, when or how
I neither know nor understand
All I know is it's peaceful
and life is content.  

Comments

  1. ਅਕਾਲ ਮਹਿਰ....ਮੇਰੇ ਸਿਰ ਦਸਤਾਰ ਸਜੀ-
    I fell in love with feelings
    Sikhi and God
    So much so in love
    my only desire was
    for world to create an opportunity
    So I could be martyr like Chotte Sahibzade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts