The Rakind Effect

 Ok, So this one is really funny.

In case you haven't yet figured it out, I really really love nature. And as 'Jap - Ghar's garden is where I grew up, there isn't a nook or cranny I haven't, sat, played, wrote, and as a matter of fact fallen asleep in at some point. 

A million miles away and yet I know when the flowers bloom, when which bird has visited, when which tree has fallen.

I do get regular updates from two wonderful people and our Gardner, Gurjit uncle's been helping take care of it for almost over a decade now. And two days ago my mother informed me of the most amusing occurrence that has been dubbed the Rakind effect because it's what I do and if you've walked anywhere with me ever you need no proof.

So Gurjit uncle was gardening and he thought one of the mango trees called to him. He went to it and saw termite's had been making it sick and felt so bad that tears followed his sorrow. And as I said, I'm being blamed for causing that affection.

Now my poetry has caused others to write poetry before and being an inspiration has been an honor. But this is just beyond explanation. If I truly am responsible for this I'd gladly be blamed by a billion people a gazillion times over. 

Changes that you don't know, you are capable of. 

Comments

  1. beyond explanation....... inspiration has been an honor. UR every were in Japu-Ghar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts